Global West Suspension MNR-46 1964-66 Mustang Upper Control Arms
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Global West Negative Roll tubular upper control arms improve the geometry of the stock Mustang suspension while adding additional strength. The arms come pre-assembled and are supplied with billet steel cross shafts, Del-A-Lum bushings, ball joints, and instructions.
- Requires drilling new mount holes in your shock tower
- Includes drill template
- Changes camber curve when used with Global West lower arms
- Generates negative camber to keep tire foot print flatter on the pavement
- Gain improved cornering and longer tire life
What You Should Know:
- The upper arm is not stock length and the ball joint angles have been corrected for the new mounting location. Do not use a stock arm in out mounting holes.
- This is NOT a Shelby modification.
- If you have already done the Shelby modification you have two choices:
- You can use our control arm in the Shelby location however the curve (camber gain) will not be the same. Negative camber gain is reduced. If you are not racing the car it is not a big deal and you will still feel a handling improvement. If you plan on racing then you must do option 2.
- Weld up the Shelby holes and drill new holes using our template.
- Shorter performance springs are recommended for both MNR kits. If stock springs are used, trimming the spring will be required. Progressive rate springs are not recommended with the Negative Roll System.
- Negative Roll System should never be used for drag racing.
More Like This
Global West Suspension MNR-733 1967-1973 Mustang Upper Control Arms
QA1 52301 Tubular Upper Control Arms, 1973-76 Mopar A-Body
QA1 52303 Tubular Upper Control Arms, 1964-72 Mopar A-Body
QA1 52305 Tubular Upper Control Arms, Mopar B/E Body
Speedway Strut Type Upper Control Arm, Aluminum Cross Shaft, 9-1/2 In
Speedway Strut Type Upper Control Arm, Steel Cross Shaft, 9 Inch
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Upper Control Arms, 5/8 Inch Narrower
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Upper Control Arms, Stock Width, Pair
Speedway Strut Type Upper Control Arm, Steel Cross Shaft, 10 Inch
QA1 52322 Pro Touring Race Control Arms, Front Upper, GM A-Body
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.