Global West Suspension MNR-46 1964-66 Mustang Upper Control Arms
64-66 Ford Mustang, Upper Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Global West Negative Roll tubular upper control arms improve the geometry of the stock Mustang suspension while adding additional strength. The arms come pre-assembled and are supplied with billet steel cross shafts, Del-A-Lum bushings, ball joints, and instructions.
- Requires drilling new mount holes in your shock tower
- Includes drill template
- Changes camber curve when used with Global West lower arms
- Generates negative camber to keep tire foot print flatter on the pavement
- Gain improved cornering and longer tire life
What You Should Know:
- The upper arm is not stock length and the ball joint angles have been corrected for the new mounting location. Do not use a stock arm in out mounting holes.
- This is NOT a Shelby modification.
- If you have already done the Shelby modification you have two choices:
- You can use our control arm in the Shelby location however the curve (camber gain) will not be the same. Negative camber gain is reduced. If you are not racing the car it is not a big deal and you will still feel a handling improvement. If you plan on racing then you must do option 2.
- Weld up the Shelby holes and drill new holes using our template.
- Shorter performance springs are recommended for both MNR kits. If stock springs are used, trimming the spring will be required. Progressive rate springs are not recommended with the Negative Roll System.
- Negative Roll System should never be used for drag racing.
More Like This
Global West Suspension TBF-5 1964-66 Mustang Lower Control Arms
Elgin Industries 2K8035 1961-66 Mustang/Falcon Lower Control Arm
Mustang II Tubular Control Arm
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock Spring/Shock,No Strut
RideTech 19011499 Front Lower StrongArms, Mustang II
RideTech 19012899 Front Lower StrongArms, Mustang II
RideTech 19013699 Front Upper Mustang II StrongArms
Garage Sale - Speedway Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock Spring/Shock, No Strut
Garage Sale - 1958-1964 Chevrolet Full Size Tubular Control Arms
Speedway Mustang II Offset Tubular Control Arms, Stock Spring No
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.