AFCO 22100B 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 12 Inch
Dirt Late Model, Legends, Midget, Pavement Late Model, 12" Free Height, 2.63" Inside Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems, and in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: choose Afcoils.
Available in multiple spring rates:
- Machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree
- Pressed to solid height and "pre-set" - eliminates potential for additional set
- Optimized material thickness and coil spacing
- Guaranteed not to lose more than 1% of free height
- Made of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate
- All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions
- To further enhance durability, Afcoils are shot-peened and coated with a durable black finish
- 12" free height
- Lifetime warranty
Afcoil Spring Rate Guide (GIF)
More Like This
Hyperco Rear Springs, 5" x 20"
AFCO 22095CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 095 Rate
AFCO 2-5/8 Inch Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, Black
Afco 1-7/8 Inch I.D. Coil-over Spring, 10 Inch, Black
AFCO 1-7/8 Inch I.D. Coil-over Springs, 8 Inch
AFCO 29200-2B Coilover Spring, 8 Inch, 200 Lbs. Spring Rate
Afco 1-7/8 Inch I.D. Coil-over Spring, 8 Inch, Black
Eibach Coil-Over Racing Springs, 1-7/8 I.D., 10 Inch
Eibach 0800.188.0100 Midget/Legend Spring 1.88 ID 100 lbs/in
Eibach 0800.188.0125 Midget/Legend Spring 1.88 in. I.D.
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.