Bell GP.2 Youth SFI 24.1 Racing Helmet
Karting, Quarter Midget, Full Face Helmet Type, SFI 24.1 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The new Bell GP.2 Youth SFI 24.1 helmet is a fantastic choice for young racers who want great styling, superior features, light weight and excellent fit in a smaller configuration. The GP.2 Youth is built specifically for children and younger racers who need a youth helmet that is fire retardant. The SFI 24.1 (2015) certified GP.2 Youth incorporates the same advanced technology, styling, protection and features developed for Bells line of professional racing helmets. The SFI Youth Standard is recognized and accepted by racing and karting organizations including the Quarter Midget Association of America (QMA)
- Designed specifically for young racers
- Lightweight composite shell
- Formula style helmet
- Advanced aerodynamic styling
- Direct flow chin bar ventilation and air intake to maximize ventilation
- E-max multi-density energy absorbing liner
- Removable / replaceable cheek pad and fit pad system
- Positive visor seal prevents dust from entering the eye port
- Black comfort-plus FR interior fabric for durable performance
- Standard size eye port
- 287 3MM SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System)
- Colors: White, Flat Black, Saftey Orange, Metallic Silver
- Sizes: 4XS-XS
- SFI 24.1 (2015) Youth Homologation
More Like This
Speedway SA2015 Lightweight Racing Helmet
G-Force Revo Full Face Helmet
ZAMP RZ37Y YOUTH HELMET
Bell RS7 SA2015 Karting Helmet
Bell KC7 CMR2016 Youth Karting Racing Helmet
Simpson JR Speedway Shark Helmet
Zamp RZ-42Y Youth Helmet
Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport Mag 1 Rally SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl