GM TH400 Finned Aluminum Transmission Pan
TH400, 2.25" Depth, Aluminum, Polished, Gasket(s) Included, Hardware Included, Drain Plug
- Polished, finned cast aluminum construction
- Pan replaces original transmission pan and provides more cooling
- Includes drain plug, bolts and gasket
- Pan depth: 2 1/4" (gasket surface to bottom inside of pan)
- Utilizes stock transmission fluid filter
This polished, cast aluminum oil pan replaces your original Turbo 400 automatic transmission pan. Aluminum fins provide more cooling than stock-type steel pans.
This Turbo 400 transmission pan includes drain plug, bolts and gasket.
- Pan Depth: 2-1/4" (gasket surface to bottom inside of pan)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Learn how Zach replaces a transmission and breakaway converter in his 55 Chevy, with some helpful tips along the way.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.