GM Style Billet Street Rod Headlight Switch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These fully equipped on/off headlight switches with park switches are great for that custom street rod or rat rod build. They replicate the common GM style switches and work with most standard 1968-84 GM plugs.
- The same switch that's included with our 20 circuit wiring kit
- Standard 8 terminal GM plug used from 1968-84
- Billet look knob and aluminum mounting nut included
- 3/16" dia. switch knob shaft
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!