GM Denso Style 1-Wire Mini Race Alternator, 90 Amp
Universal Fit, One Wire Alternator, V-Belt Belt Type, Nippondenso Alternator Case Style, Satin
- Alternator produces max 90 amps at max rpm (68 amps at turn on 1600 RPM)
- Its compact and lightweight design allows for installation in the tightest spaces
- Features a 1 wire installation and is 12V compatible
- Has an internal regulator and includes a V-style pulley
- Available in a plain or black finish to better suit your style
Speedway Motors mini alternators are a great addition to your engine, whether it’s for the great look or the reliable high-amperage output. This alternator produces max 90 amps at max rpm (68 amps at turn on 1600 RPM), which will generally meet the demand of a hot rod or race application. Its compact and lightweight design allows for installation in the tightest spaces.
- Alternator Style: Nippondenso
- Maximum Amperage Output: 90 Amps (68 amps @ turn on 1600 RPM)
- Voltage Compatibility: 12 Volts
- One-Wire Capable: Yes
- Regulator Style: Internal
- Regulator Included: Yes
- Pulley Included: Yes
- Pulley Style: V-belt
- Finish: Choose Satin or Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Stephenville Small Block Chevy Alternator Kit
Powermaster 8-881 Snug Mount 100 AMP Alternator Kit
Speedway 1-Wire 14-Volt Racing Alternator
Ford 1G Style 110 Amp 1 Wire Alternator, Black
Tuff Stuff 70686G 100 AMP 1 Wire 6 Groove Pulley
Vintage Air 042918 170 Amp Chrome Mechman (P101) Alternator
PerTronix AL82N-90P VW 90 Amp Alternator, Polished Finish
Vintage Air 040707 170 Amp Standard Mechman (P101) Alternator
Proform 66431 50-Amp Mini Alternator, Chrome Finish, 1-Wire
Ford Chrome Alternator, 70 Amp
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Learn about GM alternator identification in our guide. We cover GM 3 wire alternators, 1 wire alternators, and externally regulated so you know what to choose.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
These are the specifications for the alternator and A/C brackets from Bill's Hot Rod Company available at Speedway Motors.