GM '63-75 L6 2-Bolt to Stromberg 3-Bolt Two Carb Adapter Kit
Universal Fit, 2" Overall Height, 2" Overall Thickness, 1.556" Bore Size, Gasket(s) Included
- Made from lightweight, yet durable cast aluminum with a natural finish
- The 1 barrel bore measures 1.556" with the 'big pattern' 2.94" (2 15/16") center to center bolt spacing
- Kit comes complete with all the necessary mounting hardware and gaskets
- Has a 2-barrel 3-bolt carburetor flange type
- Precision machined
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
You've asked for it and here it is. No more scouring the junkyards to round out the new 2 or 3 carb setup on your Chevy 6. This kit comes complete with mounting hardware and gaskets.
- (2) 1963-1975 GM L6 'big pattern' carb flanges to 3-bolt, 2-barrel carburetor
- Cast aluminum
- Precision machined
- 1 barrel bore measures 1.556" with the 'big pattern' 2.94" (2 15/16") center to center bolt spacing
- (2) Three bolt carburetor base gasket fits Stromberg 97, Speedway 9 Super 7®, and Holley 94 carbs
- (2) Fel-Pro 2-Bolt Carburetor base gasket for 230/250 CI Engines
- Includes six studs, six stainless steel washers, and six stainless steel fiber lock nuts - enough for two carbs
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
GM '63-75 L6 2 Bolt (Big Pattern) to Stromberg 3 Bolt AdapterPart # 91006375Qty x 2
Fel-Pro 9249 Carburetor Base Gasket, 230/250 CI EnginesPart # 91009249Qty x 2
Base Gasket for Stromberg 97/Holley 94/9 Super 7 3-Bolt CarburetorPart # 91011050Qty x 2
Three Bolt Carb Mounting Stud KitPart # 5601010Qty x 2
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim helps his project breathe a bit better with and Edmunds 2x2 intake, topped with a pair of Speedway Motors' own "9 Super 7" carbs.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.