GM 10-Bolt with 8.2 & 8.5 Inch Ring Gear Rear End Diff Axle Cover
GM 8.5 Inch 10-Bolt, Steel, Chrome plated
Add some visual attitude to your rear axle with these chrome differential covers. They're stamped from heavy-gauge steel to ward off those pesky oil leaks, and chrome plated for long lasting good looks.
GM 10-Bolt 8.5 Inch Rearend Differential Cover
- Full size and intermediate Chevy and GM cars 1971-1994
- Axle types B, C, G, K and O.
- Cover only, no hardware or gasket included
- 1971-1976 Chevrolet full-size cars
- 1994-1996 Impala
- 1971-1981 Buick full-size cars
- 1973-1977 Buick Gran Sport
- 1972-1977 Pontiac GTO and Le Mans
- 1970-1981 Chevy Camaro and Z28
- 1970-1981 Pontiac Firebird
- 1971-1977 Olds Cutlass and F-85 and Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1971-1979 Chevy II, Nova, Buick Skylark and Olds Omega
- 1973-1977 Chevelle, Malibu and El Camino
- 1971-1977 Pontiac Ventura and Phoenix
- 1971-1981 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1973-1977 Monte Carlo
- 1973-1977 Buick Apollo, Regal and Century
- 1980-1994 Chevy ½-ton and ¾-ton pickups
- 1977-1994 GMC Jimmy and Chevy Blazer
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about our Winters quick change rear end & components.
Read how to lower the rear of your 92-98 Chevy pickup using a DJM lowering kit. These tips are helpful for smooth completion.
Steve provides a step-by-step guide to install the Speedway Motors GM 10-Bolt Polished Finned Aluminum Rear End Cover.
Learn about the power behind the G-body platform and the steps to upgrade a 7.5" bolt rear end to a 8.5" to withstand high horsepower. See how to change the differential fluid and install new gaskets.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
A brief overview of the steps Speedway Motors takes to ensure you get a quality differential.
Read up on GM 10 bolt ring and pinion installation instructions. Follow along as our employee Zach installs a GM 10 bolt rebuild kit from Motive Gear.