G-Comp 1962-1965 Chevy II/Nova Steel Inner Fender Supports
62-65 Chevy Chevy II, Steel, Natural
- These inner fender supports are made to fit the 1962-1965 Chevy II/Nova
- Features a heavy duty steel construction with a natural finish
- Not to be used with the stock suspension setup
- supports will work with 63 to 65 hinges
This product contributed to making the Team Speedway '65 Nova the GoodGuys Autocross Champion in 2016!
These inner fender supports are for 1962-1965 Chevy II/Nova using a G-Comp front suspension package. These heavy steel inner fender supports are not for use with stock suspension.
- For 1962-1965 Chevy II/Nova with G-Comp suspension
- Not for use with stock suspension
- Heavy steel construction
- Sold as a pair
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Q & A
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.