Fuel Shut Off Valve, 3/8 Inch NPT
Sprint Car, 2.28125" Overall Length, 1.0045" Overall Width, 1.5625" Overall Height
- Features a lightweight machined aluminum housing, fittings and handle
- It installs inline and has a on and off high flow valve
- Measures 2.28125" long, is 1.0045" wide, and a total of 1.5625" tall
- The inside diameter of the hole through the ball is 3/8"
- Normally used in a sprint cars but can be adapted for various applications
Stainless steel ball with Teflon™ packings in machined aluminum housing, fittings and handle. Straight through installs inline, on and off high flow valve.
Fuel Tank Assembly (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.