Frostbite FB175 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler L4/L6 (2.4L/2.5L/4.0L) (4-Row)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 4-Row Radiators supporting applications with 550-1000 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler L4/L6
More Like This
Frostbite FB174 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
Frostbite FB173 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
Frostbite FB158 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1968-1974 Dodge/Plymouth V8
Frostbite FB172 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
Frostbite FB122 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1962-1966 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB171 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
Frostbite FB169 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1979-1993 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB170 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1979-1993 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB131 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1963-1973 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB121 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1962-1966 Ford/Mercury
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.