Frostbite FB158 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1968-1974 Dodge/Plymouth V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1968-1974 Dodge/Plymouth V8 (383/426/440) (4-Row) equipped with 26" wide core
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 4-Row Radiators supporting applications with 550-1000 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1968-1971 Plymouth GTX B/RB/Hemi
1970-1972 Dodge Challenger B/RB/Hemi
1970-1972 Plymouth Barracuda B/RB/Hemi
1968-1973 Dodge Charger B/RB/Hemi
1968-1973 Dodge Coronet B/RB/Hemi
1968-1973 Plymouth Roadrunner B/RB/Hemi
1968-1973 Plymouth Satellite B/RB/Hemi
1970 Plymouth Belvedere B/RB/Hemi
More Like This
Frostbite FB143 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1966-1969 Dodge/Plymouth
Frostbite FB157 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1968-1974 Dodge/Plymouth V8
Frostbite FB116 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1961-1964 Ford Pickup
Frostbite FB152 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1967-1970 Ford V8
Frostbite FB119 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Frostbite FB175 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
Frostbite FB105 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1953-1956 Ford Pickup
Frostbite FB114 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1959-1965 Chevrolet
Frostbite FB122 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1962-1966 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB115 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1961-1964 Ford Pickup
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.