Frostbite FB105 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1953-1956 Ford Pickup
53-56 Ford F-100, 53-56 Ford F-250, 53-56 Ford F-350, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1953-1956 Ford P/U L6/V8 (215/223/239/256/272) (4-Row)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 4-Row Radiators supporting applications with 550-1000 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1953-1956 Ford F-100 Pickup Flathead V8/Inline 6/Y-Block V8
1953-1956 Ford F-250 Flathead V8/Inline 6/Y-Block V8
1953-1956 Ford F-350 Flathead V8/Inline 6/Y-Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Frostbite FB104 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1953-1956 Ford Pickup
AFCO 1953-56 Ford Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1953-56 Ford Truck Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Walker Z-489-1 42-52 Ford F100 Radiator w/o AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-556-1 53-56 Ford F100 Radiator w/o AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
1917-1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Ford-Mopar
U-Weld-It Custom Aluminum Radiator Kit, 22 x 19 Inch
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!