Frostbite FB104 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1953-1956 Ford Pickup
53-56 Ford F-100 Pickup, 53-56 Ford F-250 Pickup, 53-56 Ford F-350 Pickup, Aluminum, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1953-1956 Ford P/U L6/V8 (215/223/239/256/272) (3-Row)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 450-750 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1953-1956 Ford F-100 Pickup Flathead V8/Inline 6/Y-Block V8
1953-1956 Ford F-250 Flathead V8/Inline 6/Y-Block V8
1953-1956 Ford F-350 Flathead V8/Inline 6/Y-Block V8
More Like This
Frostbite FB105 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1953-1956 Ford Pickup
AFCO 1953-56 Ford Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1953-56 Ford Truck Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Walker Z-489-1 42-52 Ford F100 Radiator w/o AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-556-1 53-56 Ford F100 Radiator w/o AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Frostbite FB103 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1953-1956 Ford Pickup
1917-1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Ford-Mopar
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.