Frostbite 22-118 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Black, SBF
Ford Small Block V8, Electric Water Pump Type, 35 GPM Max Flow Rate, Aluminum Housing Material
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering in the continued expansion of our newest brand – Frostbite Electric Aluminum Water Pumps.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Electric Water Pumps are available in Black and Polished finishes with offerings for popular engine platforms.
When it comes to keeping your cooling system performing at peak levels, make it Frostbite!
Frostbite Aluminum 35gpm Electric Water Pump - SBF 260/289/302/351W Black w/Block Off Plate
- Frostbite Water Pumps are available in Cast and Billet aluminum housings
- Rated at 35gpm flow rate
- Free up lost horsepower resulting from use of mechanical pumps
- Custom Frostbite Logo laser etched for that performance look
- Ford Water Pump applications available with Block Off Plate
- Kits come complete with gaskets, wiring pigtail, and mounting hardware
- Applications available for Small Block Chevy, Small Block Ford, Big Block Chevy, Big Block Ford, and Ford 351C/351M/400M engines
More Like This
Frostbite 22-116 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Black, SBF
Frostbite 22-115 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Polished, SBF
Speedway Modular Electric Water Pump
Edelbrock 8846 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 289,302,351W
Edelbrock 8833 Victor Series Circle Track Water Pump,Ford 289,302,351W
Edelbrock 88413 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 289,302,351W
Edelbrock 88414 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 289,302,351W
Edelbrock 8841 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 289,302,351W
Small Block Ford 289-351W Water Pump, RH Inlet
Stewart Components 36114 S/B Ford SVO Stage 3 Water Pump, 5.45 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.