Frostbite 22-117 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Polished, SBF
Ford Small Block V8, Electric Water Pump Type, 35 GPM Max Flow Rate, Aluminum Housing Material
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering in the continued expansion of our newest brand – Frostbite Electric Aluminum Water Pumps.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Electric Water Pumps are available in Black and Polished finishes with offerings for popular engine platforms.
When it comes to keeping your cooling system performing at peak levels, make it Frostbite!
Frostbite Aluminum 35gpm Electric Water Pump - SBF 260/289/302/351W Polished w/Block Off Plate
- Frostbite Water Pumps are available in Cast and Billet aluminum housings
- Rated at 35gpm flow rate
- Free up lost horsepower resulting from use of mechanical pumps
- Custom Frostbite Logo laser etched for that performance look
- Ford Water Pump applications available with Block Off Plate
- Kits come complete with gaskets, wiring pigtail, and mounting hardware
- Applications available for Small Block Chevy, Small Block Ford, Big Block Chevy, Big Block Ford, and Ford 351C/351M/400M engines
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Frostbite 22-115 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Polished, SBF
Speedway Modular Electric Water Pump Kit with SBF Adapters
Speedway Modular Electric Water Pump
Edelbrock 8846 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 289,302,351W
Edelbrock 8833 Victor Series Circle Track Water Pump,Ford 289,302,351W
Edelbrock 88413 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 289,302,351W
Edelbrock 8841 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 289,302,351W
Small Block Ford 289-351W Water Pump, RH Inlet
Ford 302/351W High Performance Aluminum Water Pump, Standard
Stewart Components 36114 S/B Ford SVO Stage 3 Water Pump, 5.45 Inch
Q & A
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Common small block Chevy engines were designed with two styles of water pumps. Before you purchase a new pump, it's important to determine whether you have a short or long style pump.
Check here for a few simple images to help identify your Chevy water pump.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
See how this natural fitting Speedway Motors stainless steel coolant expansion overflow tank is installed in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn tips on how to prep the canister for paint work and recommended paint brands to use for this project.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to differentiate long and short water pumps.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.