Frostbite 22-114 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Black, BBC
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering in the continued expansion of our newest brand – Frostbite Electric Aluminum Water Pumps.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Electric Water Pumps are available in Black and Polished finishes with offerings for popular engine platforms.
When it comes to keeping your cooling system performing at peak levels, make it Frostbite!
Frostbite Aluminum BBC 35gpm Electric Water PumpBlack
- Frostbite Water Pumps are available in Cast and Billet aluminum housings
- Rated at 35gpm flow rate
- Free up lost horsepower resulting from use of mechanical pumps
- Custom Frostbite Logo laser etched for that performance look
- Ford Water Pump applications available with Block Off Plate
- Kits come complete with gaskets, wiring pigtail, and mounting hardware
- Applications available for Small Block Chevy, Small Block Ford, Big Block Chevy, Big Block Ford, and Ford 351C/351M/400M engines
More Like This
Frostbite 22-120 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Black, BBF
Frostbite 22-116 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Black, SBF
Frostbite 22-112 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Black, SBC
Frostbite 22-122 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Black, BBF
Frostbite 22-124 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Black, SBF
Frostbite 22-113 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Polished, BBC
Frostbite 22-111 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Polished, SBC
Frostbite 22-119 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Polished, BBF
Frostbite 22-121 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Polished, BBF
Speedway Modular Electric Water Pump
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.