Frostbite 22-112 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Black, SBC
Chevy Small Block V8, Electric Water Pump Type, 35 GPM Max Flow Rate, Aluminum Housing Material
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering in the continued expansion of our newest brand – Frostbite Electric Aluminum Water Pumps.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Electric Water Pumps are available in Black and Polished finishes with offerings for popular engine platforms.
When it comes to keeping your cooling system performing at peak levels, make it Frostbite!
Frostbite Aluminum SBC 35gpm Electric Water PumpBlack
- Frostbite Water Pumps are available in Cast and Billet aluminum housings
- Rated at 35gpm flow rate
- Free up lost horsepower resulting from use of mechanical pumps
- Custom Frostbite Logo laser etched for that performance look
- Ford Water Pump applications available with Block Off Plate
- Kits come complete with gaskets, wiring pigtail, and mounting hardware
- Applications available for Small Block Chevy, Small Block Ford, Big Block Chevy, Big Block Ford, and Ford 351C/351M/400M engines
More Like This
Frostbite 22-110 Billet Electric Water Pump, 40 GPM, SBC
Frostbite 22-111 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Polished, SBC
Speedway Modular Electric Water Pump
KSE KSD10-11000 Billet Front Cover and Water Pump Assembly
KSE KSD10-10000 Front Cover and Water Pump Kit
KRC KRC15101001 Short Water Pump, S/B Chevy, 5.795 In. Long, 3/4 Shaft
Small Block Chevy Polished Ribbed Aluminum Short Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Aluminum Water Pump, Long
Small Block Chevy Performance Aluminum Water Pump, Short
Speedway Adjustable Small Block Chevy Aluminum Short Water Pump
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Common small block Chevy engines were designed with two styles of water pumps. Before you purchase a new pump, it's important to determine whether you have a short or long style pump.
Check here for a few simple images to help identify your Chevy water pump.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.