Fragola 840012 Premium Black Synthetic Hose, -12 AN
-12AN Hose Size
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This lightweight motorsports inspired hose has a rubber core, flexible braided nylon cover in a black color, and is resistant to oil, fuels, and coolants. Features a 500 psi working pressure and an operating range of -40° F to +300° F. Designed to be used with both crimp style and full flow type fittings.
- Vacuum Rating: 28 in. hg.
- Weight Per Ft.: 0.250 lbs.
- Minimum Bend Radius: 4.5 in.
- Hose I.D.: 7/32"
- Working Pressure: 500 psi
- Sold in 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 foot lengths
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.