Fragola 840010 Premium Black Synthetic Hose, -10 AN
Universal Fit, -10 AN Hose Size, Rubber, Nylon Outer Braid, 500 psi Pressure Rating, Black
- Designed to be resistant to oil, fuels, and coolants
- Can be used with both crimp style and full flow type fittings
- Hose has a rubber core and a flexible black braided nylon cover
- Available in several different lengths to better suit your project
- Features a 500 psi working pressure and an operating range of -40° F to +300° F
This lightweight motorsports inspired hose has a rubber core, flexible braided nylon cover in a black color, and is resistant to oil, fuels, and coolants. Features a 500 psi working pressure and an operating range of -40° F to +300° F. Designed to be used with both crimp style and full flow type fittings.
- Vacuum Rating: 28 in. hg.
- Weight Per Ft.: 0.155 lbs.
- Minimum Bend Radius: 4.0 in.
- Sold in lengths of 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 feet.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Hose & Fitting
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn how to install an external Transmission Cooler, to help keep the temperature of your transmission consistent.
How to prevent blowing a motor by keeping up with you weekly maintenance routine. Charles reviews how to install oil pressure and water temperature gauges to help prevent issues while racing.