Four-Bar Rod End Plastic Bushing Kit for 1/2 Inch Bolt, Set of 8
Universal Fit, 1.137" Diameter Small End, .500" Sleeve ID, 1.375" Sleeve Width, Plastic
- Fits Speedway 5/8" Threaded 4-Bar Ends, pt#'s 910-08001 RH, 910-08002 LH, 910-08051 Stainless RH, 910-08052 Stainless LH
- Bushing Eye O.D.: 1.508" @ widest point of the crown - it is not flat, total width of Bushing Assembly: 1.375"
- Steel sleeve I.D. .500", O.D. .750" and length is 1.375"
- Complete set to outfit 8 four bar rod ends
- Black plastic construction
These plastic bushings for the 5/8" threaded 4-bar ends can be used for your custom build or as replacements for our kits. Fits rod ends with a 1.137" I.D. and rod end width of 1.050". Kit includes a set of 8 nylon plastic bushings.
- Bushing Eye O.D.: 1.508" @ widest point of the crown - it is not flat
- Total Width of Bushing Assembly: 1.375"
- Steel Sleeve I.D.: .500"
- Steel Sleeve O.D.: .750"
- Steel Sleeve Length: 1.375"
- Set of 8
- For 5/8" threaded 4-bar ends
Used with Speedway 4-bar kits & 5/8" threaded 4-bar rod ends
Fits Speedway 5/8" Threaded 4-Bar Ends
- 910-08001 RH
- 910-08002 LH
- 910-08051 Stainless RH
- 910-08052 Stainless LH
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Polyurethane Rod End Bushing Kit for 5/8 Inch Bolt
Replacement Plastic Bushing Half for Four-Bar Rod End, 1/2 In
Replacement Polyurethane Four Bar Bushing
RideTech 85000009 Bushing Removal/Install Tool GM Factory Arms
Complete Front End Power Steering/Supension Bushings Kit, 1967 Camaro
Front Manual Steering/Suspension Bushing Kit, 68-74 Nova/68-69 Camaro
Front Power Steering/Suspension Bushing Kit, 68-74 Nova/68-69 Camaro
1963-67 Nova Basic Rebuild Kit
AFCO Offset Rear Control Arm Bushings
Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1966-72 GTO, Skylark, Cutlass
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Speedway Motors employee Steve upgraded the trailing arms on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna with some spherical bushings.
Quick background on the history of rubber and polyurethane suspension bushings.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.