Forged Steel Yoke for 3/8 Inch Rod
Universal Fit, 2.90" Overall Length, 0.8650" Overall Width, 0.38" Hole Diameter, Steel
- Tapped for RH fine threaded bolt or rod
- Simple and effective piece for attaching threaded brake pedal push rods
- Tapped for common 3/8" threads
- Must have when assembling a universal master cylinder and pedal combo
- Zinc-plated for rust and corrosion prevention
Speedway Motors Brake Rod Clevis. Simple and effective piece for attaching threaded brake pedal push rods. Tapped for common 3/8" threads, this clevis is a must have when assembling a universal master cylinder and pedal combo.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Today we take a look at the differences between proportioning valves (both fixed and adjustable models) and the residual pressure valves we offer in this buyer's guide.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Follow this guide as Kevin explains how he upgraded the rear bolt-on caliper brackets and rotors on a '54 Chevy Belair.
Follow this guide to learn how the change of bore size on a master cylinder affects a four-wheel disc brake system. View the conversion chart to figure the total bore area for your brake setup.