Forged Small Block Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Dome, H-Beam, 6 Rod
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 mains Main Journal Style, 3.480" Engine Stroke, Dome Piston Style
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway introduces forged rotating assemblies, with an optional balance job. Includes new 2-pc rear main seal crank, rods and pistons. Cranks are new so they use standard size bearings.
All Scat 4340 cranks are 2-piece rear main seal, internally balanced and weigh approximately 51-55 lbs. All balancing is done with our state-of-the-art Hines balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience! A kit purchased with the optional balance job will ship in 24-48 hours. These rotating assembly engine rebuild kits may require additional charges for heavy metal.
If you are going to run this crank in a sprint car motor, you must have the crank flange turned down prior to balancing the crank to allow it to go through the motor plate.
Chevy 350: 4.000" bore x 3.48" stroke
NOTE: Piston rings are not included and must be purchased separately. Use Style C rings.
C/R 58cc=13.1, 64cc=12.0, 76cc=10.3
Piston/Pin Weight: 501 g
Rod Length: 6"
- Scat 4340 Forged Steel Crankshaft
- Standard size journals
- Straight shot and chamfered oil holes
- Nitride hardened and shot peened
- Lightening holes in all rod throws
- Large radius on all journals
- KB Signature Series Forged Pistons
- 2618 aluminum alloy construction
- T-6 heat treated
- 4.000" bore pistons available in standard, .030, .040, or .060 sizes
- 4.125" bore pistons available in .030 or .040 sizes
- Speedway 4340 H-beam Connecting Rods
- Full floating pin in silicon bronze bushing
- Precision bolt bushings to positively locate cap
- 6.0" lengths
- 634 grams
- Weight matched set of 8 rods
- King HP Series Main & Rod Bearings
- 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embedability and conformability
- 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
- 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
- Mains are 3/4 grooved for improved oiling to the rod journals
- Bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Scat 435010 Chevy 350 Crankshaft, 4340 Forged, 3.48 Stroke, 350 MainPart # 91515500Qty x 1
Small Block Chevy 6.0 H-Beam Connecting Rods, 4340 Steel, 7/16Part # 91015328-6.0Qty x 1
Icon Chevy 350 Vortec Forged Pistons, .163 Dome, 6.0 RodPart # 474732Qty x 1
King HP Series Chevy 350/400 Large Journal Engine Rod Bearings, StdPart # 910807HP-STDQty x 1
King MB 557HP HP Series Chevy 350 Large Journal Main BearingsPart # 910557HP-STDQty x 1
More Like This
Light Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Dome, 6 In Rods
Light Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Dome, 5.7 In Rods
Premium SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 .150 Dome, 6 In Rods
Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top, H-Beam, 6 Rod
Forged Street SB Chevy 350 Rotating Assembly, 5.7 In I-Beam Rods
Street Small Block Chevy 350 Rotating Assembly, Dish Dome, 6 Inch Rod
Forged Street SB Chevy 350 Rotating Assembly, 6 In I-Beam Rods
Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top, H-Beam, 5.7 Rods
Premium SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top, 5.7 In Rods
Street SB Chevy 350 Rotating Assembly, Dish Dome, 5.7 In Rod
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.