Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top, H-Beam, 5.7 Rods
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 mains Main Journal Style, 3.480" Engine Stroke
- Crankshaft features straight shot and chamfered oil holes
- There are lightening holes in all rod throws
- Pistons feature a 2618 aluminum alloy construction
- Connecting rods have full floating pin in silicon bronze bushings
- Main and rod bearings feature 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway introduces forged rotating assemblies, with an optional balance job. Includes new 2-pc rear main seal crank, rods and pistons. Cranks are new so they use standard size bearings. All Scat 4340 cranks are 2-piece rear main seal, internally balanced and weigh approximately 51-55 lbs.
All balancing is done with our state-of-the-art Hines balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience! A kit purchased with the optional balance job will ship in 24-48 hours. These rotating assembly engine rebuild kits may require additional charges for heavy metal.
If you are going to run this crank in a sprint car motor, you must have the crank flange turned down prior to balancing the crank to allow it to go through the motor plate.
NOTE: Piston rings are not included and must be purchased separately. Use Style C rings.
- Scat 4340 Forged Steel Crankshaft
- Standard size journals
- Straight shot and chamfered oil holes
- Nitride hardened and shot peened
- Lightening holes in all rod throws
- Large radius on all journals
- KB Signature Series Forged Pistons
- 2618 aluminum alloy construction
- T-6 heat treated
- 4.000" bore pistons available in standard, .030, .040, or .060 sizes
- 4.125" bore pistons available in .030 or .040 sizes
- C/R 58cc=11.2, 64cc=10.4, 76cc=9.1
Piston/Pin Weight: 634 g
Rod Length: 5.7"
- Speedway 4340 H-beam Connecting Rods
- Full floating pin in silicon bronze bushing
- Precision bolt bushings to positively locate cap
- 5.7" lengths
- 622 grams
- Weight matched set of 8 rods
- King HP Series Main & Rod Bearings
- 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embedability and conformability
- 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
- 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
- Mains are 3/4 grooved for improved oiling to the rod journals
- Bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish
- Chevy 350: 4.000" bore x 3.48" stroke
Flat top, 500 g.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Scat 435010 Chevy 350 Crankshaft, 4340 Forged, 3.48 Stroke, 350 MainPart # 91515500Qty x 1
Small Block Chevy 5.7 H-Beam Connecting Rods, 4340 Steel, 7/16Part # 91015328-5.7Qty x 1
Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 RodPart # 474717Qty x 1
King HP Series Chevy 350/400 Large Journal Engine Rod Bearings, StdPart # 910807HP-STDQty x 1
King MB 557HP HP Series Chevy 350 Large Journal Main BearingsPart # 910557HP-STDQty x 1
More Like This
Premium SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top, 5.7 In Rods
Forged Small Block Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Dome, H-Beam, 6 Rod
Light Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assem., 350 Flat Top, 5.7 In. Rod
Light Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assem., 350 Flat Top, 6 In Rods
SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top-2 Valve Relief, 5.7 Rod
Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top, H-Beam, 6 Rod
Forged Street SB Chevy 350 Rotating Assembly, 5.7 In I-Beam Rods
SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top-4 Valve Relief, 5.7 Rod
Street SB Chevy 350 Rotating Assembly, Dish Dome, 5.7 In Rod
SB 350 Chevy Rotating Assem., One Piece, Flat Top-2 Valve, 6 In. Rod
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.