Forged S/B Chevy Rotating Assy., 434 Flat Top, 400 Main Journal, 6 Rod
Speedway introduces forged rotating assemblies, with an optional balance job. Includes new 2-pc rear main seal crank, rods and pistons. Cranks are new so they use standard size bearings.
All Scat 4340 cranks are 2-piece rear main seal, internally balanced and weigh approximately 51-55 lbs. All balancing is done with our state-of-the-art Hines balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience! A kit purchased with the optional balance job will ship in 24-48 hours. These rotating assembly engine rebuild kits may require additional charges for heavy metal.
If you are going to run this crank in a sprint car motor, you must have the crank flange turned down prior to balancing the crank to allow it to go through the motor plate.
Chevy 434: 4.125" bore x 4.00" stroke
NOTE: Piston rings are not included and must be purchased separately. Use Style C rings.
Flat top, 434 g.
Comp. 76cc: 10.7
C/R 58cc=13.4, 64cc=12.4, 69cc=11.7
Piston/Pin Weight: 554 g
Rod Length: 6"
- Scat 4340 Forged Steel Crankshaft
- Standard size journals
- Straight shot and chamfered oil holes
- Nitride hardened and shot peened
- Lightening holes in all rod throws
- Large radius on all journals
- KB Signature Series Forged Pistons
- 2618 aluminum alloy construction
- T-6 heat treated
- 4.000" bore pistons available in standard, .030, .040, or .060 sizes
- 4.125" bore pistons available in .030 or .040 sizes
- Speedway 4340 H-beam Connecting Rods
- Full floating pin in silicon bronze bushing
- Precision bolt bushings to positively locate cap
- 6.0" lengths
- 634 grams
- Weight matched set of 8 rods
- King HP Series Main & Rod Bearings
- 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embedability and conformability
- 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
- 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
- Mains are 3/4 grooved for improved oiling to the rod journals
- Bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Forged S/B Chevy Rotating Assy., 434 Flat Top, 350 Main Journal, 6 Rod
Forged Small Block Chevy Rotating Ass., 434 Dome, 400 Main Journal, 6 Rod
Forged S/B Chevy Rotating Assembly, 421 Flat Top, 400 Mains, 6 Rod
Forged Small Block Chevy Rotating Ass., 434 Dome, 350 Main Journal, 6 Rod
Forged Small Block Chevy Rotating Assembly, 421 Flat Top, 350 Mains, 6 Rod
Forged S/B Chevy Rotating Assembly, 421, .283 Dome, 400 Mains, 6 Rod
Forged S/B Chevy Rotating Assembly, 421 .218 Dome, 350 Mains, 6 Rod
Forged Small Block Chevy Rotating Assembly, 395 .063 Dome, 350 Mains, 6 Rod
Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 383 Flat Top, H-Beam, 6 Rod
Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top, H-Beam, 6 Rod
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.