Forged Adjustable Spring Perches, Polished Stainless
Eliminate alignment and binding problems on your straight axle front end! Adjustable spring perches allow you to fine-tune your front spring to get the best possible ride and handling characteristics. Perches are forged stainless steel construction and are long enough to work with lower shock mounts.
Use with 1-3/4" wide shackle/spring. Includes nylock nuts.
Leaf Spring Measuring Guide (Link)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91033044 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
If your replacing, or purchasing a new spring for a solid front axle, it's important to know where to measure from to ensure you get the right spring for your rod.
It may feel like a daunting task attempting to determine the best leaf spring for your traditional hot rod straight axle build, but our buyer's guide will surely help.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Learn how to lower a hot rod by modifying the axles and some history behind early hop ups. This project features a Ford axle with wishbones for a Model A.
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
Speedway Street Tech Kevin goes over the install of the TCI 1949-54 Chevy Car Rear Leaf Spring Kit on his '54 BelAir sedan.