Ford Performance M-6880-B50 90 Degree Oil Filter Adapter
Ford Small Block V8, Ford FE V8, Ford Y-Block V8, Ford Big Block V8, 3.00" Outside Diameter
- Fits most Ford small and big block pushrod engines. Uses Motorcraft FL-820 or FL-500 style filters
- Adapter attaches where the oil filter mounts and turns the filter 90 degrees
- Provides that much needed clearance for engine swaps and chassis modifications
- Block mounting threads measure 3/4" in diameter
- Measures 2.11" from the top of the banjo bolt to the surface that engages the block
There are times you just don't have room for the oil filter on your Ford powered toy. This adapter attaches where the oil filter mounts and turns the filter 90 degrees. Rotate filter toward front of engine to provide clearance for engine swaps and chassis modifications.
- Replaces M-6880-A50 oil filter adapter
- New machined billet aluminum design
- Attractive blue anodized finish
- Improved flow over the M-6880-A50 casting
- Adaptor screws onto original oil filter location and allows rotation of filter to provide clearance for engine swaps and chassis modifications
- Fits most Ford small and big block pushrod engines with 3/4-16 thread filter mount
- Uses 22mm thread Ford Racing CM-6731-FL820, Motorcraft FL-820, or FL-820S
- Can also use Motorcraft FL-500 or FL-500S filter
- Block mounting threads are 3/4".
- Seals to block with O-ring.
NotesUses Motorcraft FL-820, FL-500 style filters (K&N HP-2010, HP-2011). Measures 2.11" from the top of the banjo bolt to the surface that engages the block.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Billet Oil Filter Bypass Adapter
Oil Filter Adapter without Bypass
1956-1967 Chevy Spin-on Oil Filter Adapter
Mr Gasket 1272 Oil Filter Adapter Kit, 1968-1986 Chevy V8
Mr Gasket 1270 Oil Filter Conversion Kit, 1956-67 GM V8
EngineQuest OFA305 Chevy Oil Filter Adapter w/ Bypass
Moroso 23692 Chevy Oil Filter Adapter for Oil Cooler
1956-1967 Chevy Spin-On Filter Adapter
Horizontal Remote Oil Filter Bracket Ford/Mopar Filter
Peterson Fluid Systems 09-1501 Remote Filter Mount, Primer Pump
Q & A
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.