Ford C6 Flexible 28-3/4 Inch Transmission Dipstick, Firewall Mount
C6, Firewall Mount Dipstick Mount Style, 28.75" Overall Length
- Features a lightweight, yet durable billet aluminum handle
- This dipstick is firewall mount and includes an oil filler tube
- Specifically designed to fit the Ford C6 transmissions
- Measures a total of 28-3/4" in length
- Comes with a flexible braided stainless hose for added convenience
This Ford C6 transmission dipstick features a billet aluminum handle with a flexible braided stainless hose. This transmission dipstick is firewall mount and includes an oil filler tube.
- Ford C6
- Firewall mount
- 28-3/4" long
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Learn how to select a torque converter. Read up on expert torque converter recommendations and learn how to choose the right stall for your application.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.