Ford 9 Inch Pinion-Mounted Emergency Brake Kit, 1310 Series Yoke
Ford 9 Inch
- Fits Ford 9" axles with Spicer 1310 series U-joints, with 1-1/16" caps x 3-7/32" width, part # 80292417
- U-joint girdle design provides more surface area for the bearing cap for increased strength, manufactured from 7075-T6 aluminum with anodized finish
- Lightweight aluminum single piston cam-actuated caliper is black anodized for corrosion resistance
- Steel rotor bolts behind the driveshaft yoke, Rotor Thickness: 3/16", Diameter: 8-3/4"
- Made in the USA
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway now offers the stand alone emergency brake system you asked for. Kit includes a 3/16" steel rotor, special pinion adapter, aluminum U-joint girdle (for 1310 series U-joints), Wilwood mechanical spot caliper, and all hardware.
Suggested cable kit to be used, as referenced in the instructions, is shown below and is # 491-80TP. Cable kit will include and utilize the special cable mounting stud as required for installation. The cable mounting stud included with the cable kit and as referenced in the instructions is not included with or part of this pionion mount rotor and caliper brake kit and it is not available as a separate item.
- Lightweight aluminum cam-actuated caliper (black anodized)
- Steel rotor bolts behind the driveshaft yoke
- Use with Spicer 1310 series u-joint yoke
- U-joint girdle design provides more surface area for the bearing cap for increased strength
- Girdle manufactured from 7075-T6 aluminum with anodized finish
- Made in the USA
- Please note this will NOT fit all 9" Ford applications and is specific to the application requirements noted here.
- Fits Ford 9" axles with Spicer 1310 series U-joints, with 1-1/16" caps x 3-7/32" width. We offer this yoke, if needed, under 80292417.
- Use the 2" cap screws in the hardware kit 7153250-2 to assemble U-joint girdle 7158580 with rotor adapter 715BP15121.
- Rotor Thickness: 3/16"
- Rotor Diameter: 8-3/4"
- Pad Area (in2): 0.9"
- Pad Volume (in3): 0.31"
- Caliper Mount Center: 2.95"
- Caliper Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Caliper Dimension (Link)
- Pad Dimensions (Link)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Rotor Adapter - Chevy/Jag/EtcPart # 715BP15121Qty x 1
Emergency Brake Replacement RotorPart # 715BP15112Qty x 1
U-Joint GirdlePart # 7158580Qty x 1
Wilwood 120-1360 Mechanical Spot Caliper, 1.62 Inch Bore / .25 DiscPart # 8351201360Qty x 1
Bracket Kit for 715-3250Part # 7153255Qty x 1
Hardware for 715-3250Part # 7153250-2Qty x 1
More Like This
Emergency Brake Calipers
Speedway Power Remote-Mount Electric Emergency Brake Kit
Lokar EFB-9001 Brushed Billet Aluminum Under Dash E-Brake Assembly
Lokar XEHB-7000F Floor Mount Emergency Hand Brake, Black Finish
Lokar EHB-7000F Floor Mount E-Hand Brake Kit w/Boot/Cables,Chrome
Lokar Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake Kit, 11 Inch, Chrome
Lokar Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake Kit, 16 Inch, Chrome
Lokar Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake Kit, 11 Inch, Black
Lokar EHB-7000F Floor Mount Hand Emergency Brake/Boot Kit, Chrome
Lokar XEHB-7000F Floor Mount Hand Emergency Brake/Boot Kit, Black
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Today we take a look at the differences between proportioning valves (both fixed and adjustable models) and the residual pressure valves we offer in this buyer's guide.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Follow this guide as Kevin explains how he upgraded the rear bolt-on caliper brackets and rotors on a '54 Chevy Belair.
Follow this guide to learn how the change of bore size on a master cylinder affects a four-wheel disc brake system. View the conversion chart to figure the total bore area for your brake setup.
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.