Flowtech 49156FLT Afterburner Headers, Painted
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Painted, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Flowtech's Afterburner Turbo Chamber Headers represent the first new major design change in exhaust technology in decades. This designs combines the race-proven 4 into 1 design with the torque managing capabilities of a Tri-Y header. The turbo chamber helps smooth out exhaust turbulence for increased performance and a broad power curve. This header is coated in a high temperature electrostatic gray finish.
- Patented Velocity Tube increases cylinder scavenging
- Tuned-length primary tubes combine with Velocity Tube to smooth out exhaust pulses
- Big 3 secondary collector for reduced back pressure
- Horsepower and Torque increased over conventional header design
- Premium high-temperature electrostatic gray finish
- All hardware and premium gaskets included for a complete installation
- Header is equipped with an oxygen sensor fitting
88-95 Chevy/GMC Pick-Up 1500/2500/3500 4WD
Tube Size 1.625"
Collector Size 3"
More Like This
Flowtech 11504FLT Shorty Header, 3 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 49156-1FLT Afterburner Headers, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31504FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated
Patriot Exhaust H8059-B Header, 88-98 Truck SBC, Black, 1-5/8 Inch
Flowtech 11508FLT Shorty Header, 1.5 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 31508FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated
Patriot Exhaust H8059 Header, 88-98 Truck SBC, Raw, 1-5/8 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H8059-1 Header, 88-98 Truck SBC, CC, 1-5/8 Inch
Hooker 2462-3HKR Hooker Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2462HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!