Flowtech 32104FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
260 Ford Small Block V8, 289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech equal length long tube headers are designed for 5.0L Mustang and Capri owners who demand maximum power and performance. These true equal length headers are built from select lengths of mandrel-bent 1 5/8" tubing, including Flowtech's exclusive Power Plenum collector. This header is also equipped with an oxygen sensor fitting that accepts the stock sensors. (Available in your choice of finishes.)
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Ceramic Headers
- Rust And Corrosion Resistance
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Include All Mounting Hardware
Application1979 Ford Mustang
1979 Mercury Capri
1982 Ford Mustang
1982 Mercury Capri
1983 Ford Mustang
1983 Mercury Capri
1984 Ford Mustang
1984 Mercury Capri
1985 Ford Mustang
1985 Mercury Capri
1986 Ford Mustang
1986 Mercury Capri
1987 Ford Mustang
1988 Ford Mustang
1989 Ford Mustang
1990 Ford Mustang
1991 Ford Mustang
1992 Ford Mustang
1993 Ford Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.