Flowtech 12520FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
351M Ford Small Block V8, 400 Ford Small Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Painted, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Include All Mounting Hardware
- Constructed of .049 cold roll flash mild steel tubing
- Precision engineered for fit, performance an economy.
Application1977 Ford F-250
1977 Ford F-350
1978 Ford Bronco
1978 Ford F-250
1978 Ford F-350
1979 Ford Bronco
1979 Ford F-150
1979 Ford F-250
1979 Ford F-350
More Like This
Hooker 6902-3HKR Competition Headers,77-79 Ford Pickup/Bronco,351M-400
Flowtech 32520FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 6902HKR Competition Headers, 77-79 Ford Pickup/Bronco, 351M-400
Hooker 6902-1HKR Competition Headers,77-79 Ford Pickup/Bronco,351M-400
Hooker 6902-4HKR Competition Headers,77-79 Ford Pickup/Bronco,351M-400
Hooker 6811HKR Super Competition Headers, 1973-79 Ford Pickup, 429-460
Hooker 6823HKR Super Competition Headers, 1965-1993 Ford Pickup/Bronco
Hooker 6811-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 73-79 Ford Pickup, 429-460
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1615S Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1615SJT Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351, TC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.