Flowmaster 819115 DBX Series Exhaust Kit, 2011-16 Ford Fiesta
11-16 Ford Fiesta, Cat-Back Exhaust System Type, Single Single or Dual, 2.25" Exhaust Pipe Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Flowmaster to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The dBX series performance exhaust systems utilize patented, race proven, Laminar Flow technology which results in improved power, torque and fuel mileage along with a refined performance tone. The dBX mufflers feature a 304S stainless steel shell for an attractive performance look, and a durable 409S stainless steel core. Utilizing mandrel bent 409S stainless steel tubing and high quality installation accessories, the systems are engineered to provide a perfect bolt-on installation. The systems are also topped off with an attractive 304S stainless steel oversize exhaust tip featuring the Flowmaster logo.
- Mandrel bent 16 gauge stainless steel tubing and Stainless Steel muffler assembly
- Moderate Sound exterior exhaust tone
- Includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
Application2011-2016 Ford Fiesta 1.6L L4
NotesFits 2011 to 2016 Ford Fiesta with a 1.6L Duratec engine. Fits Hatchbatch and Sedan
More Like This
MagnaFlow 15201 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15311 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 16392 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
Flowmaster 15937 3 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Flowmaster 15935 2-1/4 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Flowmaster 15936 2-1/2 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
QTP 425018 Screamer Exhaust System, Cat Back, Kit
QTP 410014 Screamer Exhaust System, Cat Back, Kit
QTP 725018 Eliminator Exhaust Systems, Cat Back, Kit
QTP 740015 Eliminator Exhaust Systems, Cat Back, Kit
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.