Flathead Ford V8 Intake Manifold Chrome Acorn Nut Covers, 9/16 Nuts
Cast Aluminum, Chrome
- Make your Flathead V8 really shine with these chrome acorn nut covers
- These chrome plated cast aluminum acorn nuts snap on over the 9/16" (wrench size) nuts
- Quick and easy to install for an immediate improvement
- They're the perfect compliment to painted or polished intakes or cylinder heads
- This kit is a 20-piece set
Make your Flathead V8 really shine with these chrome acorn nut covers. These chrome plated cast aluminum acorn nuts snap on over the 9/16" (wrench size) nuts on your Flathead V8 intake manifold. Quick and easy to install for an immediate improvement in looks. They're the perfect compliment to painted or polished intakes or cylinder heads with our 910-10115 chrome acorn covers for cylinder heads.
20-piece set. The max height from the top inside surface to the bottom edge is .485".
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.