Flaming River FR20001SS 1-3/4 Inch Tilt Floor Shift Column, Stainless
Universal Fit, Tilt Column Type, Floor Shifter Location, Dash Key Location, 30" Overall Length
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Don't you wish you had a little more room than that roadster column gives you? This 30" tilt column has a 1-3/4 " tube diameter so it can replace your existing column easily. It accepts the normal '69-'94 GM steering wheel adapters, 1" DD u-joints, as well as common GM turn signal connectors.
- All new components (not from a junkyard)
- Made of 304 grade stainless steel tubing
- For use with floor shifters (no column shift provisions)
- Includes Billet Dress Up Kit (tilt/turn signal levers and hazard knob)
- GM wiring (4-1/4" connector)
- Made in the USA
- Key: Non-Key
- Style: Floor Shift
- Diameter: 1-3/4"
- Length: 30"
- Size: 1" DD
- Measures 7-1/2” from the end (steering wheel mount) to the end of the cone where the cone transitions into the 1-3/4 shaft.
More Like This
Flaming River FR20001 1-3/4 Inch Tube Floor Shift Column, Plain Finish
Hot Rod Nostalgia Steering Column, 30 Inch, Polished Stainless Steel
Hot Rod Nostalgia Steering Column, 30 Inch, Plain Stainless Steel
Speedway Hot Rod Steering Columns
Speedway Hot Rod Steering Column, Custom Length
Speedway Stainless Steel Steering Columns
Ididit 1120160010 Shorty Tilt Steering Column, 16 Inch, Plain
Sweet Mfg. 405-10325 Collapsible Steering Column, 32 - 42 Inch
Ididit 1130300010 Tilt Wheel Steering Column w/ Shift, 30 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1120300020 Tilt Wheel Steering Column, 30 Inch, Chrome
Q & A
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Pat talks about our house brand steering columns.
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.