FiTech 30003 Go Street 400 HP Throttle Body EFI Kit
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type, Throttle Body Injection Style
- It is suitable for crate engines and mild performance engines
- Includes an on board fuel pump driver and a wide band 4.2 O2 sensor
- Comes pre-programmed with bolt-n-go technology for out of the box performance
- The EZ-tach input reads tach signal from coil, HEI, MSD/CDI and many other brand ignitions
- Features a self-tuning EFI system with extreme self-learning for wide range super-fast dial in correction
The days of fumbling through jets and metering rods are over. Switching from a carburetor to EFI has never been easier. This 4-injector throttle body replaces your current 4-barrel carburetor for high performance EFI. The FiTech Go Street EFI is priced just above many off-the-shelf carbs, but the advantages of going fuel injected over carburation far outweigh the small difference in price. The FiTech ECU lets you regulate your air/fuel mixture and also controls several vital engine functions as well. It features an electric fan controller, fuel pump driver (eliminating the need for a fuel return line), and an integrated fuel pressure regulator ensures the unit is always at the correct fuel pressure without additional expense. The wet-flow annular discharge design improves fuel atomization and distribution over traditional 1980s OEM throttle body injection designs.
The Go Street EFI 400 HP kit is the most economical kit in the FiTech product line and is designed to work with most naturally aspirated small block street applications. It contains all of the same features as the other FiTech EFI kits, except for smaller, less costly fuel injectors (150-400 horsepower) and no timing control over the ignition system. This game-changing aftermarket fuel injection kit offers all of the latest technology and tuning software via a simple hand held controller. The self-learning ECU will continually adjust the fuel maps to increase efficiency and performance, while still allowing the user to adjust inputs on their own.
A list of features for the FiTech 30003 Go Street EFI system:
- Self-tuning EFI system - extreme self-learning for wide range super-fast dial in correction
- Suitable for crate engines and mild performance engines
- Pre-programmed with bolt-n-go technology for out of the box performance with no tuning required
- EZ-tach input reads tach signal from coil, HEI, MSD/CDI and many other brand ignitions (no built-in timing control)
- For non-boosted normally aspirated applications only
- Wide band 4.2 O2 sensor
- On board fuel pump driver
- Annular discharge design
- Hand-held tuning module for performance tuning
- Single fan control and A/C input (kicks up idle)
- FiTech flow-matched 62-lb/hr injectors
- Attractive cast finish
- E85 compatible (30% reduction in HP capacity of fuel system and EFI)
These fuel injection units are backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Tuning and technical support is available through the phone and online support by the way of tech articles and emails. It's out-of-the-box compatible with everything from a 200 horsepower, small cubic inch factory original motor all the way to a brand new 350 HO crate motor. FiTech Go Street EFI will provide lower idle rpm, cleaner start up and crisp throttle response - features the best carb tuners in the world can’t match and only come with FiTech technology. Order today to join the golden age of fuel injection!
5213003 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.