Fel-Pro P1044 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket .051 Inch Thick
These Fel-Pro gaskets work with both cast iron and aluminum heads. Pre-flattened steel wire ring gaskets have the strength of steel wire sealing with minimum brinelling of aluminum heads. Pre-flattened copper wire ring gaskets will not brinell aluminum heads. They offer superior heat dissipation. Multi-layer steel gaskets offer current leading-edge technology and provide a long-term, leakproof seal called Perma Torque MLS.
- Gaskets are sold each
- Pre-flattened steel wire
- Nominal compression thickness: .051"
- Compressed volume: 11.2 cc
- OK for small block 400 street use. Extra thick to reduce compression.
- 4.200" bore gaskets can be used on 400 race engines with up to 4.155" max bore with minimal chamfer.
- When using aluminum heads, we recommend gaskets with soft copper wire rings (such as 344-1010). This ensures that the aluminum head is not "scarred" by the combustion seal. Shim style 344-1094 will also work well with aluminum heads.
Head Gasket Application (JPEG)
Item Details4.200" bore, .051" thick, 11.2 cc volume
w/ steam holes
More Like This
Fel-Pro P1003 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.166 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro Gaskets 1133 Performance PermaTorque MLS Head Gasket
Fel-Pro 1161L041 Head Gasket, Chevy LSI/LS6, LH
Fel-Pro 1161R041 Head Gasket, Chevy LSI/LS6, RH
Garage Sale - Fel-Pro P1044 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket .051 Inch Thick
Q & A
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.