Fel-Pro P1044 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket .051 Inch Thick
Chevy Small Block V8, 4.200" Gasket Bore, 0.051" Compressed Thickness, Multiple Layer Steel
These Fel-Pro gaskets work with both cast iron and aluminum heads. Pre-flattened steel wire ring gaskets have the strength of steel wire sealing with minimum brinelling of aluminum heads. Pre-flattened copper wire ring gaskets will not brinell aluminum heads. They offer superior heat dissipation. Multi-layer steel gaskets offer current leading-edge technology and provide a long-term, leakproof seal called Perma Torque MLS.
- Gaskets are sold each
- Pre-flattened steel wire
- Nominal compression thickness: .051"
- Compressed volume: 11.2 cc
- OK for small block 400 street use. Extra thick to reduce compression.
- 4.200" bore gaskets can be used on 400 race engines with up to 4.155" max bore with minimal chamfer.
- When using aluminum heads, we recommend gaskets with soft copper wire rings (such as 344-1010). This ensures that the aluminum head is not "scarred" by the combustion seal. Shim style 344-1094 will also work well with aluminum heads.
Head Gasket Application (JPEG)
Item Details4.200" bore, .051" thick, 11.2 cc volume
w/ steam holes
More Like This
Fel-Pro P1003 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.166 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro P1034 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.200 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro P1010 S/B Chevy 265-400 Copper Ring Head Gasket 4.166 In. Bore
Fel-Pro 1094 S/B Chevy 265-350 Head Gasket, Embossed Ring, 4.100 Bore
Fel-Pro 1143 SB Chevy 265-400 Head Gasket-4.165 Bore-Multi-layer Steel
FelPro Gaskets 1142 S/B Chevy Head Gasket, 4.1 Bore, Multi-layer Steel
Fel-Pro 1142-026 PermaTorque Multi-Layer Steel Head Gasket, SB Chevy
Fel-Pro Gaskets 1043 S/B Chevy Head Gasket, 4.080 In. Bore, .039 Thick
Speedway 1955-76 Small Block Chevy Head Gasket Set
Edelbrock 7367 Cylinder Head Gasket Set, Chevy Small Block 265-350