Fel-Pro P1034 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.200 Inch Bore
Chevy Small Block V8
- Has a nominal compression thickness of .041"
- Highly recommended for 86-91 Corvette aluminum heads with a max 4.155" bore
- These 4.200" bore gaskets can be used on 400 race engines with up to 4.155" max bore with minimal chamfer
- The pre-flattened copper wire ring gaskets will not brinell aluminum heads
- Engineered to offer superior heat dissipation
These Fel-Pro gaskets work with both cast iron and aluminum heads. Pre-flattened steel wire ring gaskets have the strength of steel wire sealing with minimum brinelling of aluminum heads. Pre-flattened copper wire ring gaskets will not brinell aluminum heads. They offer superior heat dissipation. Multi-layer steel gaskets offer current leading-edge technology and provide a long-term, leakproof seal called Perma Torque MLS.
- Gaskets are sold each
- Nominal compression thickness: .041"
- Compressed volume: 9.3 cc
- Recommended for 86-91 Corvette aluminum heads. Max 4.155" bore.
- 4.200" bore gaskets can be used on 400 race engines with up to 4.155" max bore with minimal chamfer.
- When using aluminum heads, we recommend gaskets with soft copper wire rings (such as 344-1010). This ensures that the aluminum head is not "scarred" by the combustion seal. Shim style 344-1094 will also work well with aluminum heads.
Head Gasket Application (JPEG)
Item Details4.200" bore, .041" thick, 9.3 cc volume
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Fel-Pro P1003 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.166 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro P1044 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket .051 Inch Thick
Fel-Pro P1010 S/B Chevy 265-400 Copper Ring Head Gasket 4.166 In. Bore
Fel-Pro 1143 SB Chevy 265-400 Head Gasket-4.165 Bore-Multi-layer Steel
Fel-Pro 1142 S/B Chevy Head Gasket, 4.1 Bore, Multi-layer Steel
Fel-Pro 1142-026 PermaTorque Multi-Layer Steel Head Gasket, SB Chevy
Fel-Pro 1094 S/B Chevy 265-350 Head Gasket, Embossed Ring, 4.100 Bore
Fel-Pro 1043 S/B Chevy Head Gasket, 4.080 In. Bore, .039 Thick
Speedway 1955-76 Small Block Chevy Head Gasket Set
Edelbrock 7361 Cylinder Head Gasket Set, Chevy 265,283,302,327,350
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.