Fel-Pro 1143 SB Chevy 265-400 Head Gasket-4.165 Bore-Multi-layer Steel
These Fel-Pro gaskets work with both cast iron and aluminum heads. Pre-flattened steel wire ring gaskets have the strength of steel wire sealing with minimum brinelling of aluminum heads. Pre-flattened copper wire ring gaskets will not brinell aluminum heads. They offer superior heat dissipation. Multi-layer steel gaskets offer current leading-edge technology and provide a long-term, leakproof seal called Perma Torque MLS.
- Gaskets are sold each
- Nominal compression thickness: .041"
- Compressed volume: 9.2 cc
- Big bore multi-layer 400 small block Chevy
- 4.165" bore gaskets can be used on 400 race engines with up to 4.155" max bore with minimal chamfer.
- When using aluminum heads, we recommend gaskets with soft copper wire rings (such as 344-1010). This ensures that the aluminum head is not "scarred" by the combustion seal. Shim style 344-1094 will also work well with aluminum heads.
Head Gasket Application (JPEG)
Item Details4.165" bore, .041" thick, 9.2 cc volume
w/ steam holes
More Like This
Fel-Pro 1144 S/B Chevy 400 Head Gasket, Multi-layer Steel, 4.200 Bore
Fel-Pro P1003 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.166 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro P1034 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.200 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro 1142-026 PermaTorque Multi-Layer Steel Head Gasket, SB Chevy
Fel-Pro P1004 S/B Chevy 400 Head Gasket, Steel Ring, 4.190 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro Gaskets 1011-1 1962-1984 Small Block Ford Head Gasket
Speedway S/B Chevy 400 Head Gaskets, 4.125 In Bore w/Steam Holes
Best Gasket 743G Ardun Cylinder Head Gaskets
1939-48 Flathead GraphTite Big Bore Head Gaskets
Cometic 2.3 Ford Head Gasket
Q & A
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.