Fel-Pro 1094 S/B Chevy 265-350 Head Gasket, Embossed Ring, 4.100 Bore
Chevy Small Block V8, 4.100" Gasket Bore, 0.015" Overall Thickness, Steel
- Has a 4.100" gasket bore and a nominal compression thickness of .015"
- The pre-flattened copper wire ring gaskets will not brinell aluminum heads
- These head gaskets are specifically designed to fit the 265-350 Small Block Chevy engine
- Gaskets have the strength of steel wire sealing with minimum brinelling of aluminum heads
- Manufactured to offer superior heat dissipation and will work with both cast iron and aluminum heads
These Fel-Pro gaskets work with both cast iron and aluminum heads. Pre-flattened steel wire ring gaskets have the strength of steel wire sealing with minimum brinelling of aluminum heads. Pre-flattened copper wire ring gaskets will not brinell aluminum heads. They offer superior heat dissipation. Multi-layer steel gaskets offer current leading-edge technology and provide a long-term, leakproof seal called Perma Torque MLS.
- Gaskets are sold each
- Embossed shim
- 4.100" gasket bore
- Nominal compression thickness: .015"
- Compressed volume: 3.2 cc
- Not for use with small block 400. Extra thin to increase compression.
- When using aluminum heads, we recommend gaskets with soft copper wire rings (such as 344-1010). This ensures that the aluminum head is not "scarred" by the combustion seal. Shim style 344-1094 will also work well with aluminum heads.
Head Gasket Application (JPEG)
Item Details4.100" bore, .015" thick, 3.2 cc volume
NotesNot for use on 400 smallblocks or aluminum blocks with iron linders. Works well with aluminum heads, no brinelling(galling) of the head.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Small Block Chevy 400 Head Gaskets, 4.165 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro P1003 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.166 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro P1034 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.200 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro P1010 S/B Chevy 265-400 Copper Ring Head Gasket 4.166 In. Bore
Fel-Pro P1044 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket .051 Inch Thick
Fel-Pro 1142 S/B Chevy Head Gasket, 4.1 Bore, Multi-layer Steel
Fel-Pro 1142-026 PermaTorque Multi-Layer Steel Head Gasket, SB Chevy
Fel-Pro 1143 SB Chevy 265-400 Head Gasket-4.165 Bore-Multi-layer Steel
Fel-Pro 1043 S/B Chevy Head Gasket, 4.080 In. Bore, .039 Thick
Speedway 1955-76 Small Block Chevy Head Gasket Set
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Need help selecting the best cylinder head gaskets for your engine? Click here to learn the differences between copper, steel shim and MLS head gaskets. Plus install tips!
Zach bent an exhaust valve and needed to pull the top off of the engine to replace the valve and gaskets. There are several reasons why you would need to pull the top off of your engine, but Zach's step by step process is universal.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.