Fel-Pro 1094 S/B Chevy 265-350 Head Gasket, Embossed Ring, 4.100 Bore
Chevy Small Block V8, 4.100" Gasket Bore, .015" Overall Thickness, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These Fel-Pro gaskets work with both cast iron and aluminum heads. Pre-flattened steel wire ring gaskets have the strength of steel wire sealing with minimum brinelling of aluminum heads. Pre-flattened copper wire ring gaskets will not brinell aluminum heads. They offer superior heat dissipation. Multi-layer steel gaskets offer current leading-edge technology and provide a long-term, leakproof seal called Perma Torque MLS.
- Gaskets are sold each
- Embossed shim
- 4.100" gasket bore
- Nominal compression thickness: .015"
- Compressed volume: 3.2 cc
- Not for use with small block 400. Extra thin to increase compression.
- When using aluminum heads, we recommend gaskets with soft copper wire rings (such as 344-1010). This ensures that the aluminum head is not "scarred" by the combustion seal. Shim style 344-1094 will also work well with aluminum heads.
Head Gasket Application (JPEG)
Item Details4.100" bore, .015" thick, 3.2 cc volume
NotesNot for use on 400 smallblocks or aluminum blocks with iron linders. Works well with aluminum heads, no brinelling(galling) of the head.
More Like This
Speedway Small Block Chevy 400 Head Gaskets, 4.165 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro P1010 S/B Chevy 265-400 Copper Ring Head Gasket 4.166 In. Bore
Fel-Pro P1003 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.166 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro P1034 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.200 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro 1143 SB Chevy 265-400 Head Gasket-4.165 Bore-Multi-layer Steel
Fel-Pro P1044 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket .051 Inch Thick
FelPro Gaskets 1142 S/B Chevy Head Gasket, 4.1 Bore, Multi-layer Steel
Fel-Pro 1142-026 PermaTorque Multi-Layer Steel Head Gasket, SB Chevy
Fel-Pro Gaskets 1043 S/B Chevy Head Gasket, 4.080 In. Bore, .039 Thick
Speedway 1955-76 Small Block Chevy Head Gasket Set