Fel-Pro 1043 S/B Chevy Head Gasket, 4.080 In. Bore, .039 Thick
Chevy Small Block V8, 4.080" Gasket Bore, 0.039" Compressed Thickness, Steel Core Laminate
- A steel wire rings give high combustion seal strength
- This head gasket is specially designed for the small block Chevy V8
- Engineered to provide dependable sealing under strenuous racing conditions
- It raises combustion sealing force to approximately three times that of standard head gaskets
- The wire ring design in the stainless steel armor surrounding each cylinder gives a highly concentrated seal around the combustion chamber
This Small Block Chevy head gasket from Fel-Pro is able to provide dependable sealing under strenuous racing conditions. It accommodates high cylinder pressures and cylinder head movement associated with performance engines.
- Wire ring design in the stainless steel armor surrounding each cylinder gives a highly concentrated seal around the combustion chamber
- Raises combustion sealing force to approximately three times that of standard head gaskets
- Steel wire rings give high combustion seal strength
- Not intended for use in emission controlled vehicles
- Do not use on aluminum blocks with liners
- Engine Family: V8 Small Block
- Engine Displacement: 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400 Engines and Race Engines
- Volume: 8.9
- Thickness: .039"
- Gasket Bore: 4.080"
- Combustion Seal: Pre-flattened steel wire
- Application Note: Small chambered aluminum race heads and some Vortec engines - Will not fit conventional OEM-type combustion chambers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Fel-Pro P1003 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.166 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro P1044 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket .051 Inch Thick
Fel-Pro P1034 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.200 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro 1142 S/B Chevy Head Gasket, 4.1 Bore, Multi-layer Steel
Fel-Pro 1142-026 PermaTorque Multi-Layer Steel Head Gasket, SB Chevy
Fel-Pro P1010 S/B Chevy 265-400 Copper Ring Head Gasket 4.166 In. Bore
Fel-Pro 1094 S/B Chevy 265-350 Head Gasket, Embossed Ring, 4.100 Bore
Fel-Pro 1143 SB Chevy 265-400 Head Gasket-4.165 Bore-Multi-layer Steel
Edelbrock 7310 Cylinder Head Gasket, 4.190 Inch Small Block Chevy
Speedway 1955-76 Small Block Chevy Head Gasket Set
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.