Falcon Racing Transmission with Free Transmission Stand
Falcon, 2-Speed Transmission Speeds, 18 Input Shaft Spline Count, 27 Output Shaft Spline Count
- IMCA Approved for Stock Car, Modified, and Late Model classes
- Features an internal hydraulic clutch
- Includes the crankshaft coupler for 1985 and older Chevy engines
- 1-3/16"-27 spline output shaft accepts standard GM Muncie, Saginaw, or Powerglide slip yokes
- Measures 21-5/8" long and uses the same drive shaft length as a Muncie, Saginaw, or Powerglide
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get a free transmission stand when you order this Falcon S/B Chevy Racing Transmission!!!
For one low cost you can have an aluminum transmission with an internal hydraulic clutch, engine coupler, reverse and two forward speeds, (2.4 to 1 first, 1 to 1 high).
Simply bolt to your scatter shield, hook up your hydraulic clutch pedal and go!
21-5/8" long at 43 pounds. Use 153 tooth flexplates.
IMCA approved for Stock Car, Modified, and Late Model classes
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Winters Performance 60100 Falcon Late Model TransmissionPart # 802601001Qty x 1
Transmission StandPart # 91081201Qty x 1
Crank Hub Early for KitPart # 8026234Qty x 1
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.