FST RPM500 Flo-Max Fuel Filter System with -12 AN Ports
Universal Fit, Gasoline | Alcohol | E85 | Methanol Fuel Type, 300 GPH Flow Rating, 3 Microns
This fuel filter system from FST Performance was engineered for high-performance, racing and marine applications. Its designed for use in gasoline, racing fuel, ethanol and methanol and can be installed on either the pressure or suction side of the fuel system. This filter features a unique multiport design that provides a dual inlet and outlet port that allows installation flexibility.
- Ideal for racing where extra capacity is needed and is OE with several offshore, high-horsepower, race engine manufacturers
- Ports: 4 multi-directional (2-IN & 2-Out) -12 AN (ORB) ports
- Fuel Flow: 300 GPH
- Filtration efficiency: 579sq inches of 3 micron, water separating media
- Height: 8.00
- Width: 3.75
- Depth: 5.00
- Weight: 45oz.
- Base / manifold mounting holes: 7/16"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
FST RPM300 Flo-Max Fuel Filter System with 1/2 Inch NPT Ports
FST RPM700 FloMax In-Line Fuel Filter System -8 AN 4 Micron
Purple 10 Inch Aluminum Fuel Filter, Paper Element
FST RPM350 Flo-Max High Performance Racing Fuel Filter System
FST RF500 Fuel/Water Separator Filter- 4 Micron for RPM300 and RPM350
Edelbrock 8130 Inline Fuel Filter, Blue Anodized, Aluminum
Earls 230104ERL Fuel Filter Sintered Bronze Elements, -4 AN Male
Earls 230108ERL Fuel Filter Sintered Bronze Elements, Blue Anodized
Earls 230204ERL In-Line Fuel Filter, -4 AN, Blue Anodized
Earls 230206ERL In-Line Fuel Filter, -6 AN, Blue Anodized