FST RPM300 Flo-Max Fuel Filter System with 1/2 Inch NPT Ports
Universal Fit, 300 GPH Flow Rating, 4 Microns, Canister Fuel Filter Style
This fuel filter system from FST Performance was engineered to combine high efficiency fuel filtration in the smallest possible design. Its fuel flow capabilities and low fuel restriction make this the most innovative and efficient system built. This filter features a unique multiport design that provides a dual inlet and outlet port that allows installation flexibility.
- The RPM300 is the filter system of choice with Jeep owners and has become very popular as an 'in-line' fuel filter for most pleasure boats
- Ports: 4 multi-directional (2-IN & 2-Out) 1/2inch NPT (Pipe) thread
- Fuel Flow: 300 GPH
- Filtration efficiency:187sq inches of 4 micron, water separating media
- Burst: 250psi
- Height: 4.25
- Width: 3
- Depth: 3-3/4
- Weight: 19 oz.
- Base / manifold mounting holes: 7/16"
- For high performance, street, racing, off-road, and marine applications
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
FST RPM500 Flo-Max Fuel Filter System with -12 AN Ports
FST RPM350 Flo-Max High Performance Racing Fuel Filter System
FST RF500M Replacement Fuel Filter for Flo-Max Systems
FST RPM700 FloMax In-Line Fuel Filter System -8 AN 4 Micron
Earls 731155ERL Vapor Guard Fuel Filter, 5/16 Inch, 10 Micron
Earls 730155ERL Vapor Guard Fuel Filter, 5/16 Inch, 30 Micron
Earls 730166ERL Vapor Guard Fuel Filter, 3/8 Inch, 30 Micron
K&N 81-1005 Fuel Filter, 2 in. OD, 9 in. Long, 25 Micron, -12 AN
Aeromotive 12301 10 Micron Red High Flow Fuel Filter, ORB-10 Ports
Aeromotive 12304 100 Micron Stainless Steel Fuel Filter, ORB-10 Ports
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our LS1 fuel delivery kits.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.