FSR Micro Sprint Direct Mount Toe Plates w/ Tape Measures
Here's the quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in on your race car. Bolt these plates onto you direct mount hubs and adjust your toe measurement with only one person. This includes 2 measurement plates and tape measures.
- Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and measure toe directly using the 2 tapes (included)
- Oval shaped plates get the tape measure away from the brake rotor and steering components
- Sold in pairs
Note: This gives you a fast way to check/set front end toe. It is affected by wheel or tire runout, so be certian wheels run true and tires have no bulges.
*See "Notes" tab for simple step-by-step instructions.
- Turn wheels to straight ahead: Should be done on level ground. Set caster & camber first.
- Mount plates up against wheels: Be sure the entire plate is up against the wheel.
- Measure front width, then rear: Use the slots for the tape measure. Subtract one from the other for toe. Larger front width means toe-out.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO Radius Rod Building Tool
Speedway Front End Toe Alignment Gauge Tool
Longacre® Racing 79501 Aluminum Toe-In Plates w/ Magnets
Longacre® 52-79505 Deluxe Toe Plates (pair)
Longacre® 52-79620 Toe Gauge
Longacre® 52-79630 QuickToe Setting Tool
Intercomp 102009 Toe Plates
Longacre® 52-79622 Toe Bar
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Leaking engine cylinders is an important preventative maintenance test to do while racing. Learn the steps to perform this test and how to indicate proper engine tuning.
Spindle caster guide for a Stallard micro sprint.
Read this guide on how to create a custom crankcase vent system for a Corvette using a Sure Seal air cleaner assembly kit. Learn how to keep pressure to a minimum and fabricate tubing to ensure a proper fit.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.