FK Rod Ends ALRSML8-B Black 5/8 x 1/2 Inch Aluminum Male Rod End
Universal Fit, Male Threads/Eyelet Rod End Attachment, 5/8"-18 Thread Pitch, Aluminum, Anodized
- Features a 5/8"-18 tread pitch with a hole diameter of 0.500"
- The body is made of 7075-T6 aluminum and is hard anodized black
- Ball is made of 52100 steel that is heat treated and hard chrome plated
- Race is heat treated steel alloy that has been zinc plated and chromate treated
- Rod end ball diameter measures 0.937" and both the rod end head width and diameter both measures 0.625"
- Ball is 52100 steel, heat treated and hard chrome plated
- Body is 7075-T6 aluminum, hard anodized black
- Race is alloy steel, heat treated, zinc plated, chromate treated
Applications: Clutch, brake, steering linkage, and suspension components on moderate horsepower applications.
Assembly Tip: To ease assembly, be sure to run a tap or die through the threads on chrome plated fasteners and apply an anti-seize compound to prevent galling of the threads.
Standard Rod End Chart (JPG)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
FK Rod Ends ALRSM8-6B Black Alum. Jacobs Ladder Heim Joint, 5/8"
FK Rod Ends ALRSML8-6 Aluminum Heim Joints, 5/8-18 LH Male x 3/8 Inch
FK ALRSML8 5/8 x 1/2 Inch Aluminum Rod End Heim
FK Rod Ends ALRSM8-6 Aluminum Jacobs Ladder Heim Joints, 5/8-18 RH
FK Rod End ALRSM8-6B Aluminum Heim Joint, 5/8-18 LH Male, 3/8 Hole
Aluminum LH Male Heim Joint Rod Ends, 7/16 Inch
Aluminum RH Male Heim Joint Rod Ends, 7/16 Inch
FK Rod Ends ALJM6 3/8-24 RH Male Aluminum Heim Joints
FK Rod Ends ALJML3 10-32 LH Male Aluminum Heim Joints
FK Rod Ends ALJF6 3/8-24 RH Female Aluminum Heim Joints
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Designing a steering system for your street rod or muscle car can be tricky. In this buyer's guide we'll show you how to choose the right steering U-joints, steering shaft, and accessories to complete the job quickly and safely.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.