FK CMXT Black Series Male Heim Joint Rod Ends, 3/4 Inch Thread
Universal Fit, Male Threads/Eyelet Rod End Attachment, 3/4"-16 Thread Pitch, Steel, Black Oxide
- Ball is made form 52100 steel that is heat treated and hard chrome plated
- Body features a alloy steel construction that is then heat treated and finished with a black oxide coating
- Available in your choice of LH or RH threads to better suit your application
- Rod end has a 2-pieced construction and is PFTE lined for better movement
- Has a 1.75" thread length and a .75" hole diameter
- Ball is 52100 steel, heat treated and hard chrome plated
- Body is alloy steel, heat treated, black oxide coated
- Race is alloy steel, heat treated, zinc plated, chromate treated
- P.T.F.E. liner
- 3/4" thread
- Choose Left Hand or Right Hand threads
Applications: Clutch, brake, steering linkage, and suspension components on moderate horsepower applications.
Assembly Tip: To ease assembly, be sure to run a tap or die through the threads on chrome plated fasteners and apply an anti-seize compound to prevent galling of the threads.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Pro-1 Chromoly Heim Joint Rod Ends, 3/4-16 LH Male
Pro-1 Chromoly Heim Joint Rod Ends, 3/4-16 RH Male
FK CMXT Black Series Male Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8 Inch Thread
FK CMXT Black Series Male Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8 x 3/4 Inch Thread
FK CMXT Black Series Male Heim Joint Rod Ends, 1/2 Inch Thread
FK CMXT Black Series Male Heim Joint Rod Ends, 1/2 x 5/8 Inch Thread
FK CMXT Black Series Male Heim Joint Rod Ends, 1/2 x 3/4 Inch Thread
FK Rod Ends RSMXL8 1/2 X 5/8 Inch Steel Heim
FK Rod Ends ALRSML8-B Black 5/8 x 1/2 Inch Aluminum Male Rod End
FK Rod Ends ALRSM8-6B Black Alum. Jacobs Ladder Heim Joint, 5/8"
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.