Universal Fit, Steel, Natural, Mandrel Bent
- Premium raw steel construction
- Professionally cut and mandrel bent
- No slotting required to fit well
- 16-gauge thickness (.0625" thick)
- Build your own custom exhaust systems and headers
Comes as a Kit
90 Degree Elbow
3-1/2" O.D. mild steel, mandrel bent tubular exhaust elbows to complete your custom exhaust system. Has a 4" centerline radius.
- 3.5" O.D.
- 90 degree angle
- 4" center line
- A length: 5 1/4"
- B length: 2 3/4"
Extension pipes are required on most 180° headers. Weld-on style with a 16-gauge thickness. These are 1018 hot rolled mild steel.
These raw mild steel exhaust kickouts are professionally cut and mandrel bent. The inlet side of these turndowns is expanded to slip over 3-1/2" O.D. exhaust tubing.
|Exhaust Pipe Bend Style(s)||90° Bend|
|Pipe Length 1||40"|
|Sold in Quantity||Kit|