Ernst Mfg Magnetic Twist Lock Complete Tool System
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Ernst Mfg Magnetic Twist Lock Complete Tool System is A must have for your toolbox. Introducing an all-in-one solution for organizing your wrenches, screwdrivers, sockets, ratchets and extensions. Made of durable materials, this system is designed to quickly organize up to 126 tools. It makes your tools easy to find, easy to remove for use, and easy to replace when you are done. Work more efficiently and protect your tools from the nicks, scratches, and dulling that comes from banging around in a toolbox drawer.
- (1) 4 piece Magnetic Wrench Rail Set - Holds 40 wrenches
- (1) 3 piece Magnetic Screwdriver Rail Set - Holds 20 screwdrivers
- (4) 18” Universal Socket Organizers
- (15) 1/4” Twist Lock Socket Clips
- (30) 3/8” Twist Lock Socket Clips
- (15) 1/2” Twist Lock Socket Clips
- (2) 1/4” Drive Side Mount Ratchet & Extension Holders
- (2) 3/8” Drive Side Mount Ratchet & Extension Holders
- (2) 1/2” Drive Side Mount Ratchet & Extension Holders
- (1) Magnetic Mounting Kit
- (384) Socket ID Stickers
More Like This
Ernst Mfg 6050-RED No-Slip Wrench Rails
Ernst Mfg 8470 Socket Organizer
Ernst Mfg 8300-RED-1/4 Socket Organizer, 1/4 Inch Drive
Ernst Mfg 8302-RED-1/2 Socket Organizer, 1/2 Inch Drive
Ernst Mfg 5088-RED 15 Piece Wrench Gripper, Red
Ernst Mfg 5089-BLACK 15 Piece Wrench Gripper, Black
Ernst Mfg 6040-RED No-Slip Screwdriver Rails
Ernst Mfg 4101 Toolbox Drawer Dividers
Ernst Mfg 5010-RED Tool Organizer Tray, Red
Ernst Mfg 5011-BLACK Tool Organizer Tray, Black
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
We explain some of the differences in the oil pan gaskets and seals on the Small Block Chevrolet V8.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.