Ernst Mfg Magnetic Twist Lock Complete Tool System
Ernst Mfg Magnetic Twist Lock Complete Tool System is A must have for your toolbox. Introducing an all-in-one solution for organizing your wrenches, screwdrivers, sockets, ratchets and extensions. Made of durable materials, this system is designed to quickly organize up to 126 tools. It makes your tools easy to find, easy to remove for use, and easy to replace when you are done. Work more efficiently and protect your tools from the nicks, scratches, and dulling that comes from banging around in a toolbox drawer.
- (1) 4 piece Magnetic Wrench Rail Set - Holds 40 wrenches
- (1) 3 piece Magnetic Screwdriver Rail Set - Holds 20 screwdrivers
- (4) 18” Universal Socket Organizers
- (15) 1/4” Twist Lock Socket Clips
- (30) 3/8” Twist Lock Socket Clips
- (15) 1/2” Twist Lock Socket Clips
- (2) 1/4” Drive Side Mount Ratchet & Extension Holders
- (2) 3/8” Drive Side Mount Ratchet & Extension Holders
- (2) 1/2” Drive Side Mount Ratchet & Extension Holders
- (1) Magnetic Mounting Kit
- (384) Socket ID Stickers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Tire Deflator Tool for Nitrogen Filled Tires
Longacre® 52-50270 Valve Core Stem Tool
Longacre® 52-44909 Pin Extraction Tool
Pico 0660T Weatherpack Extractor Tools, Set of 3
Koul Tools P-51 Sure Seat Lapping Tool Kit
Koul Tools P-37 Sure Seat Lapping Tool, 37 Degree
KRC-1201BK Oil Filter Inspection Tool, Black
Performance Tool W53993 Large Portable Safe/Lockbox, Black
Koul Tools P-45 Sure Seat Mini Lapping Tool, 45 Degree
Titan Tools 51515 Double Flaring Brake Line Tool, 45-Deg,1/4 Tube
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.
How to pick the right small block Chevy oil pan gasket. We look at a 350 Chevy oil pan gasket and help you identify what thick or thin gasket you will need.
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.