Equus E8068 8000 Series 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer, 8,000 RPM
Universal Fit, 3-3/8" Gauge Diameter, 3.375" Body Diameter, White, Black, White, Lighted
The accurate, durable, and easy to install iEquus 8000 performance series 3-3/8 in. in dash tachometer features race inspired styling, white dial with contrasting black artwork and orange needle finished by a satin silver aluminum bezel. Compatible with most 1-12 cylinder engines equipped with conventional and distributorless ignitions. Includes hardware for pedestal mounting as well as direct and inductive wiring options for ease of installation on varied engine and ignition types. Includes backlit illumination and needle for night time operation.
- Monitors and Displays 0 to 8000 RPM in 100 RPM increments
- Super lightweight
- Vivid orange pointer against popular white dial face enhances instrument readability
- Aluminum bezel accentuates any interior
- Use OEM-type Electric Aircore meter movement for increased performance and accuracy
- Compatible with 1-12 cylinder engines equipped with conventional, electronic, and coil on plug ignition systems
- 270 degree analog needle sweep provides improved visibility and resolution.
- Include Omega shock-mount bracket for on-dash or pillar-mount installations
- Includes two installation options, including hardware and patented* inductive pickup, for installation on most vehicles – foreign and domestic
- Includes installation instructions in English, French, and Spanish.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.